Friday, May 7, 2010

Florida

So we went to Florida with all of my family.  It was great to get away and to get warm.  Since it was snowing when we left we were totally ready for the heat.  At least that's what I thought.  It was 90 degrees and humid!  Well the heat has made me sick!  It's not very fun, I can only stand a half hour up to an hour out and about before I have to find some place cool where I have to sit down.  It was nice because then I got all the rest I could use but Kayla wanted to play.  Lucky for me my family was nice and helped out.  Disney World was difficult but fun I just kept walking into shops to keep cool.  My feet did swell up pretty good after that day but ti was fun.  I am not looking forward to summer in Utah now that I know what it does to me but I don't want to go back to the cold.  It was a good trip but I am ready to go back home.  For pictures and more details about the trip go to my family blog.  Sorry this entry is a little whinny but I feel so lazy right now and wish I had more energy for Kayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment