Saturday, October 16, 2010

There is an end in sight!!

So had my doctor's appointment yesterday and I'm dilating nicely and the baby is head down and dropped down.  Now most of this is making me more uncomfortable because he is so low but there is good news.  My doctor says he could come any day but if he doesn't come by November 2nd he will induce me!!  Yea that's a week before my due date so if baby doesn't come on his own I only have a little over 2 weeks to go!  It made me so happy to hear!  I was induced a week early with Kayla and I loved being induced.  I only felt a half hour of contractions and I was able to get everything in order because it was planned.  But we shall see if he waits that long, he is so low that the doctor could actually feel his head when he was checking me.  THERE IS A END IN SIGHT!  I can't wait to meet the little guy!  Kayla has started asking when her brother will be here.  I have to tell her soon but she doesn't really understand that.  I'm ready for him to make his entrance but we will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment