Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tired of being tired!

So I have been crazy tired this pregnancy and it's really hard to do my job and more importantly to be a good mom to Kayla.  Because I'm tired I am also very cranky.  I have to catch myself before exploding at simple things.  My work doesn't know I'm pregnant yet and they have noticed how tired I am.  I just want to wait until I'm past the scariest time and risk of miscarriage before I tell them.  It's really frustrating to not be able to explain myself and I just have to plaster a smile on my face and hope for the best.  I'm hoping this will past with time and that I will have more energy to keep up with my beautiful baby girl. 

On another note I found out an old friend of mine just had a miscarriage.  It broke my heart!  I know how much she loves kids and wanted kids and she will be a good mommy.  But of course it's hard to find the words to let that friend that you care.  I don't know what she is going through and can't imagine.  It has been on my mind for the past couple weeks of how to reach out to her but I just can't figure out what to do.  It also freaks me out because I am about as pregnant as she was when she miscarried.  I know it shouldn't freak me out but it does.  Well that is what is on my mind of late and the things I'm working through.
Bye

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Heather told me that you were pregnant but she didn't know when you were due. November is a good month! Yeah! Another cousin!

    Aunt Peggy

    ReplyDelete