Sunday, June 13, 2010

Doctor appointment

I didn't get yelled at because I gained a pound!  He told me if I didn't start gaining weight last time we would have to look at why.  I measured a little big, (surprise) for 17 weeks but he wasn't worried.  Kayla almost didn't make it out of the doctors office alive!  She was going through other peoples purses and in general not listening to mommy at all!  So I sat her on a chair to have a talk with her and screaming ensued.  That lasted for about 10 mins!  I got those looks like just control your child.  It was not very fun.  So after I finally got her to stop screaming I was able to talk to her about how we act.  Lucky for me Graydon came to my rescue and took over while I saw the doctor.  It really got my temper flared and I was so irritated that she would act that way.  I had to remind myself that she is just 2.  So lets hope she learned from the experience that mommy means it when she says no and I can control my temper because I'm sure with two little ones I will need all the patience in the world.

 Oh here's a picture of me almost 19 weeks along.

No comments:

Post a Comment